Monday, November 26, 2007

Member News: Barbara Perotti

For you Football buffs and/or historians:

(to my plein air friends...
I do an occasional
portrait or two ...
this one is to honor my
grandfather)

Barbara Perrotti's painting of her Grandfather, Boy
With a Dream has been accepted in a show entitled Game Day! From Medieval Times to Modern Age to be held at the Thomas Center, Main Gallery. The Thomas Center is located at 302 NE 6th Avenue, Gainesville, Florida. For further information 352-334-5064. The show will be open from Nov. 10, 2007 - Feb 3, 2008. The opening reception is scheduled for Nov. 29, 2007, 5-7pm.

My grandfather is highlighted in a new book entitled

Columbus Panhandles (Pro footballs toughest team) by
Chris Willis (head of Research Library, NFL Films)

Hope you can join me.

Sincerely,

Barbara

No comments: